Saturday, November 11, 2017

Snowy Church, 30 Days of Christmas Day 28

From October 15 thorough November 13 Technique Junkies Stamps is celebrating 30 Days Of Christmas! All Technique Junkies Christmas stamps are 20% off  during this event!  And if a customer uses my TJ10Judy code, the customer can receive an ADDITIONAL 10% off!   Be sure you go and see what the Design Team is doing at https://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com/  .


Two Technique Junkies Stamps are using on this card.  One is Country Church - http://techniquejunkies.com/country-church/  , and Gifts of  Christmas - www.techniquejunkies.com/gifts-of-christmas-set-of-5/.

I heat embossed the church with detail clear embossing powder on white card stock.  Once it had cooled (as I didn't want to smear the hot embossing powder) I burnished the entire scene with a light aqua dye based ink. I burnished and burnished until all of the details helped the white to stand out in relief.    I only used the two words from one of the verses in the Gifts of Christmas set - www.techniquejunkies.com/gifts-of-christmas-set-of-5/.

The focal image and the greeting were layered on aqua card stock.  

Two more days  and I will share my last TJ 2017 ~ 30 Days of Christmas card with you! 


And remember you can get a 10% discount with this code - TJ10Judy.

I hope you are shopping, Stampers!



Have a wonderful day, and get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: