Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Beautiful Shore!

Good morning! I used two Technique Junkies stamps here: Kissing the Shoreline and Seashell Borders.


I sponged the sand, used a Post-it Note to create the horizon, and sponged below it for the sea. Then I moved the mask and covered the sea. I punched a hole in two Post-it Notes for the sun and put the hole over the horizon where I wanted it and sponged in the sun. Then I masked the sun and used a self-drawn cloud stencil and sponged in clouds. I hand-drew little birdies. I used Copic markers in a slightly darker shade than the sponged sand and colored in the sand dunes and the shells. The verse is heat-embossed.

Remember, you can save an extra 10% on your order at checkout when you use the code TJ10Judy in the Technique Junkies web store.



Have a sunny day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: