Saturday, June 8, 2019

Do A Flip!


Do you know that today, June 8, is usually the very last day in June to get an automatic 15% off of every Technique Junkies June Release stamps?  

This great Technique Junkies stamp of two sisters or two good friends (our sisters are our friends, right?) is called Do A Flip!! This stamp was created from a picture of Pat Huntoon and one of her sisters!  How fun is that!  I colored it with my Copic markers.  The background paper is really from a store shopping bag and the design is too good to throw away.

And you can get another 10% off of your order by using my personal code TJ10Judy.  That includes the June release stamps as well!  A great deal. 


Pat Huntoon announced on Friday, June 7 that because  there have been many new subscribers to the newsletter this week, Technique Junkies is offering a 15% discount to the ENTIRE TJ store until midnight EST on Sunday, June 9! Simply use the the code JUNE15 at checkout. (No additional discounts will be applied. Not available on wholesale orders). So during this special sale my personal discount code will not work -- but it will on Monday!

Have wonderful day and be sure to get inky!!





2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work. I got a chuckle out of your bg being a recycled bag.

Mitzi said...

Love the saying on that stamp! But didn't know it was based on Pat and her sis. Sweet! I wouldn't throw that bag away either; I've even used parts from my fancy tissue boxes. ;>}