Monday, June 10, 2019

Make A Splash!


This Technique Junkies Vintage Lighthouse is such a versatile stamp.  I found this wonderful wave  background paper in my stash, and paring it with the Make A Splash stamp works well. It was stamped and heat set with white embossing powder.  

The lighthouse was stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then sponged blue ink all over.  The embossing powder resisted the ink when i wiped off the extra ink with a dry cloth.

I used Kaiser glitter pens from the Technique Junkies web store.  They come in sets of 12 or a set of  48.  They color smoothly and beautifully.  

I also spritzed the wave and the loft house with Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper spray.

You can get 10% off of your order by using my persona; code TJ10Judy. 


I hope this day is great for you!  Be sure you make some time to get inky!




No comments: