Thursday, October 3, 2019

A Cardinal Christmas

For today's card, i used three stamps from the Technique Junkies October Release.  I used:
Cardinal 
Christmas Lights  and
Victorian Greetings.

I used Twinkling H2Os to color in the lights on the black card stock. Then when the paint was dry, I add Diamond Glaze on top.  The cardinal was also painted with Twinkling H2Os.  The greeting was heat embossed black detail embossing powder on vellum.  Then die cute and adhered with adhesive from my Xyron machine.

Remember that ALL of the October Release for Technique Junkies are automatically 15% off as you check out, but only through October 8!
And you can stack a coupon and get another 10% off by using my code - TJ10Judy. Imagine saving 25% on these wonderful Christmas stamps!
Have a wonderful day -- and get inky!


No comments: