Saturday, October 12, 2019

Holly Berries!

This Holly Berries stamp is so pretty!  I did two things to make it shine! I used just regular water colors to paint the image.  Then I used a Versamark pen and went over the leaves with a heavy hand. Then I sprinkled the leaves with clear embossing powder.  I repeated that process until there was a thick, shiny layer of clear embossing on the surface.  When I felt it was the last heat embossing step I sprinkled a small amount of glitter over the embossing powder.  It stuck and as the embossing powder melted the glitter sank into it.  So pretty.  Then I added Diamond Glaze over the berries.  There are also a few sequins on the berries.  So pretty. 

You can save 10% off of  your total order when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box as you check out.  Save some money, stampers!
 Have a wonderful day and be sure to get inky!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty Judy. The colours are lovely.