Monday, October 7, 2019

Pink Poinsettias


To create this card I used several Technique Junkies products.  I used Poinsettias - Set of 4, and Merry Christmas 2 stamps.   I used a Colorful Life Stencil - Triangle Doodles Mask. And I used two shades of Aladine IZINK Dye based ink pads -- Grenadine and Aurore-Dawn through the stencil.  I also used Pixie Spray to keep the stencil in place while I applied the ink through the stencil.  This is a wonderful product!

I stamped the large poinsettia first, and then I stamped it a sticky note and fussy cut it out for a mask! Then i stamped the smaller poinsettia twice - once on each side. 

I used a hot pink Nuvo Embellishment mousse for the poinsettias, a light green one for the leaves plus a dye based mossy colored marker.  I used the stencil AFTER I had stamped and painted the poinsettias.  I used the stencil and ink just on the lower portion of the pink card stock.

The greeting is an older stamp but fit this small space very well. 

These are all wonderful stamps but getting them for 15% off is even better.  All of the newly released October stamps are 15% through October 8 -- which is tomorrow!
But you can also get another 10% off by using my personal code -- TJ10Judy -- in the coupon box as you check out.  

Have a great day and get inky!!



No comments: