Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Dream!!


I used an embossing folder and used the same color ink as the card stock to highlight the raised areas.  I sprayed several shades of Shimmering Bliss over the the embossing folder.  Then the focal image was on a scrap piece of paper that I was showing a friend how to use the Cloud Edger Stencil to create a nature scene.  I used a sticky note to create the horizon line.  I used the stencil to create the bushes or trees, and the clouds.  A sponge dauber created the sun. I drew branches in the trees/bushes free hand as well as the birds in the sky.  I just used the word dream from the stamp set Road Trip.


If you want the "Gotta Have It All" Bundle this is a good time to get it AND save 23%



Anything that is not on sale can be 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy - no spaces.  And if you want the "Gotta Have It all Bundle" now is a good time to get it.




Have a marvelous May day and get inky!!

No comments: