Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Grow Giggles


 I used Secret Garden for the background, and Plant Smiles for the foreground image.  I chose to not color every image but just select a few from heat embossed background.  Then I lightly spritzed Mindaro Shimmering Bliss over all.  I stamped Plant Smiles   and heat embossed it.  Then I spritzed Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss in the middle and Mindaro Shimmering Bliss on the top and bottom. As with the nature of sprays there was some overlap and that is just OK!!  

If you want the "Gotta Have It All" Bundle this is a good time to get it AND save 23%



Anything that is not on sale can be 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy - no spaces.  And if you want the "Gotta Have It all Bundle" now is a good time to get it.




Have a marvelous May day and get inky!!


 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is one darn pretty awesome card, Judy. I love how you sponged so much colour. The sponging really makes your card pop.