Monday, May 3, 2021

Life is Wonderful


One of the things I enjoy about stamping is using stamps out of the sets they came with.  I chosen to use Carved Relief for the background on a piece of vanilla card stock.  I stamped it with a dirty Versamark ink pad, and covered it with clear embossing powder.   Then I heavily burnished dark brown ink overall.  I spritzed Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss  over all.  I repeated the same process with words from SS120 Floral Frame Square Set of 5.    Adding the light blue ribbon tied it all in together. 

Please remember that all of the new May stamps are automatically on sale for 15% off - no code needed! And if you want the "Gotta Have It All" bundle you get it at 23% off.   





In addition, anything else that is not on sale can be 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy - no spaces. 


Have a marvelous May day and get inky!!






 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Wow, Judy! This is stunning! Glad I’m not the only one with dirty ink pads! Love this - thanks for sharing!