Saturday, July 24, 2021

Bloom with Happiness

l


I used Butterfly Flourish Collage and a verse from In Full Bloom Sentiments.  Then I used the Tropical Leaves Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.   It is a truly beautiful stencil.  Using blending brushes I used an leafy green ink and then a bright pink ink for the center of the leaves.  After I removed the stencil I used the blending brush add a light touch of green over the white parts of the leaves.  I used a bright  blue Copic marker to color the butterfly.  The verse was heat embossed on vellum.  Adhesive was applied using a Xyron machine.  

Perhaps you love all of the stamps in July release and you "gotta have them all"  and you get a great savings!

Anything  you buy you can get !0% off by using TJ10Judy.  



Have a terrific day and make some time to get inky!!


1 comment: