Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Have Faith


We all need a card to encourage us from time to time.  This stamp is easily one to encourage.  It is Accept What Is.  I colored the floral image with Copic Markers and added a bit of pink.  I used the pretty Primitive Batik Stencil created by A Colorful Life Design.  I applied color using blending brushes  through the stencil.  I used same color on the white background and on the pale yellow color behind it.  

Perhaps you love all of the stamps in July release and you "gotta have them all"  and you get a great savings!

Anything  you buy you can get !0% off by using TJ10Judy.  



Have a terrific day and make some time to get inky!!


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

When I got a sneak peak of this beauty, I was in awe. Totally rocks my world.