Monday, September 6, 2021

Beautiful Autumn


New Stamps in September! How fun!   And they are lovely.  If you want to see ALL of the new TJ stamps for September release go here.  

For this card above I  used Leaf Corner Sentiments and Pile of Leaves.  I used mica shimmer sprays.  I sprayed 2 pieces of white card stock sprayed.  I dried them and then stamped the images in a stamping platform with Memento black ink. I die cut the leaf, and added the image from Pile of Leaves.  

Then I covered both the focal image and the die cut leaf with Versamark ink.  I covered them with clear  embossing powder, and repeated until  there was a thick coat. Because of the nature of  mica sprays 
and Versamark ink combined with clear embossing powder, the mica in the sprays has a tendency to move around in the hot melted embossing powder.  There is no way to control this. 

there is a "Gotta Have It All" price and as usual it is offered to you at a significant savings.   

The September Release stamps are on sale for 15% off the regular price through September 8.   The discounted price will show up when you check put.  And you can use TJ10Judy as a coupon for anything NOT on sale when you check out.  

Have a wonderful day, and get inky!!











 






 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very beautiful Judy. The gold really captures the essence of autumn. I love how well your cards turn out with the Shimmering Bliss.