Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Best Game


This is football season as if you didn't know.  Personally,  I am not "into" sports.  But I have gone to a ton of elementary school, junior high school, and high school sports games and activities for my children, and now my grandchildren.  I  went and I go in support of my children or grandchildren.  However, I know that some people view a particular sport as the best.  My nephews view baseball as the best.  My brother-in-law views football as the best.  Other relatives  view tennis or golf as the 
best.  Some like  basketball the best.  This stamp and sentiment reflect the view of many. 
 
The verse is Best Game Ever.   The focal image stamp is Football in Motion.  I used the wonderful Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Stencil for the sky.  

There is a "Gotta Have It All" price and as usual it is offered to you at a significant savings.   

The September Release stamps are on sale for 15% off the regular price through September 8.   The discounted price will show up when you check put.  And you can use TJ10Judy as a coupon for anything NOT on sale when you check out.  

Have a wonderful day, and get inky!!











 


 

No comments: