Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Pile of Leaves


I stamped Pile of Leaves with  Versafine black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added color with sponge daubers.  I wrapped a ribbon on the center of the card.   I stamped a verse from Leaf Corner Sentiments and heat embossed it on a piece of vellum.  Because it was too sheer to see the verse over the leaves, I used several pieces of torn vellum to enable the verse to be clearly read.  Each piece had adhesive  added with a Xyron machine.  

There is a "Gotta Have It All" price and as usual it is offered to you at a significant savings.   
You can use TJ10Judy as a coupon for anything NOT on sale when you check out.  

Have a wonderful day, and get inky!!





1 comment:

bkazoo said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing