Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Split Stencil Christmas Card


I used the Split Bling Swirl Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this card.     I used colorful mica spray for each side.  I used Pixie spray to hold the stencil halves in place.   I added Retro Merry Christmas in the middle of the card.  Then I added a few sequins here and there for some added bling.  

You probably are aware Technique Junkies had a new stamp release on November 1.  You may be wondering if there is a sale on all of these wonderful new release stamps?  And of course there is!  If you have to have  them all -- well here you go!  A special deal for YOU!!  And you save $23.16!!! WOW!!


And that should be enough creative inspiration for you to go shopping! All new November release stamps are automatically 15% off through November 8 - MONDAY! And all other purchases can have 10% by using TJ10 Judy!!

Now I want you  to have a great  day, and to get inky!!




 
 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is a lovely card, Judy. The split stencils are very nice and you really made this one pop by your colour choice. Added bling is always nice to see on a card too.