Saturday, November 20, 2021

Along the Way


I used 3 shades of Oxide Distress Inks and Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper to create  the background using an old technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter called Antique Glimmers.  I used the residue to create the second piece where the greeting is stamped.  I heat set both in order to be sure the oxide was fully set and I could stamp Memento ink on top of the ink.  The oxide inks have resin in the inks and must be heat set before stamping most inks on top. 

The Stitches, set of 6 created the background.  It would be impossible to get such straight lines without using a stamping platform.  I lined up the stitches stamps in about the center of the platform lid.  Then  I just turned the card stock and stamped again.  I repeated this step until the background was fully stamped. Appreciate the Journey is the greeting. 

You can see all of the new TJ November stamps here.  And if you have to have them all now at a great price you can see that deal here.

All items - not on sale - can have another 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy in the coupon box as you check out.  


Have a terrific day -- and get inky!!


 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Judy, this is great! I’m in love with these stitches! Your background if inks and stitches is fabulous! What a fun card - someone will do the happy dance at their mailbox, for sure! Hugs…