Wednesday, November 24, 2021

All That Is Gold


Night Snow is one of those classic snowy scene stamps.  I stamped it on off white card stock.  The dark ink makes it almost look like it is yellow, but it truly is off white.    I saw the p1oem on Facebook and thought it went beautifully with this Night Snow stamp.  I typed the poem and printed it on vellum.  Then I quickly heat set it so it would dry before I tore it around the edges.  Since ink dries on vellum VERY slowly, heat setting it was necessary.  

You can see all of the new TJ November stamps here.  And if you have to have them all now at a great price you can see that deal here.

All items - not on sale - can have another 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy in the coupon box as you check out.  


Have a terrific day -- and get inky!!


 

No comments: