Saturday, December 18, 2021

Glittery Ornament



There are no new Technique Junkies for December, but look for new stamps on January 1, 2022.   However, I will be posting several times a week in December.   And if I have used Technique Junkies stamps or items, I will let you know.  

This is a relatively simple card in its layout.  But the ornament is anything but simple.  It is constructed from 3 die cuts layered together.  The bottom and the top are blue glitter paper, and the center is a copper metal paper.  It is called Radiant Ornament (style 57172) and it is from the Blueprint Craft Die Collection.  It is available from several venders.  One is Teaspoon of Fun and that is where I saw it first.  I am not associated with them at all except as a buyer.  

I also used Retro Merry Christmas from Technique Junkies. 

Any Technique Junkies purchase, not already on sale, will be able to have 10% off when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out! 

Have a wonderful day preparing  for the Christmas season!  Be sure to get inky during this season!


 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gorgeous. Very elegant and delicate looking. Very nice colour choice.