Monday, December 20, 2021

Musical Poinsettia


  There are no new Technique Junkies for December, but look for new stamps on January 1, 2022.   However, I will be posting at least twice a week in December.   And if I have used Technique Junkies stamps or items, I will let you know.  

I  used several different dies for this card.  For the poinsettia, I first stamped Vintage Music on Vellum with Versamark and heat embossed white embossing powder.  After it had cooled a few minutes I die cut the poinsettia petals and leaves. I also used a dark green vellum for the larger leaves under the white petals.   I used Prills for the center.  I dry embossed the white frame after it was die cut.  If you emboss it first, and then die cut it, the embossed areas will flatten.  I had some organdy  poinsettia petals in my stash, and I used one of those in the stack of petals.  I also used Retro Merry Christmas for the greeting.  I stamped it in Versamark black, and heat embossed in clear embossing powder.

Any Technique Junkies purchase, not already on sale, will be able to have 10% off when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out!   




I hope you have  a wonderful Christmas season!  Be sure to get inky during this season!


 

No comments: