Friday, December 17, 2021

Poinsettia Fold Out Card

 




There are no new Technique Junkies for December, but look for new stamps on January 1, 2022.   However, I will be posting at least twice a week in December.   And if I have used Technique Junkies stamps or items, I will let you know.  

Like many of you, I own more than Technique Junkies stamps.   I saw this fold out design on some blog.  I am sorry I don't remember which blog.   The base card is 5 1/2 by 11 inches.  Then you score it at 4 inches,   and then at 1 3/4 inches three times.  The fold out part was 3 inches by 6 inches - scored at 3 inches.  But this part can be adjusted slightly bigger depending on what stamps you will use.  The white card stock for the inside greeting should be slightly smaller than your fold out part so that it is completely covered by the fold out part.  I used several retired and some current stamps from a couple of companies for this card.  

My purpose in sharing this card is not for the stamps but to give you this fold out design.  I used coordinating Christmas plaids of designer papers, but you can choose other papers of course.  These plaids are retired.  

Any Technique Junkies purchase, not already on sale, will be able to have 10% off when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out! 




Have a wonderful day preparing  for the Christmas season!  Be sure to get inky during this season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome fold and such a beautiful card.