Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sacrifices You Have Made


I am very grateful to our military of all branches.  I recognize that our freedom is bravely fought for by their efforts.  All our military may not be on foreign soil - in fact most are not.   But in one way or another they keep us safe!  So, I want to say thank you!!

I used background behind the heat embossed images.  I used Thank You for Your Service and stamped in black  Versafine ink and heat embossed detail clear powder.  


  Perhaps you are wondering how you might be able to all of the new May stamps. Well then you just "Gotta Have It All" or so near all that it would be silly not take advantage of the terrific "Gotta Have It All" price!

All products, stamps, and stencils may be purchased and get 10% off of that total when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out.  



The flowering trees here are beautiful and the weather here is warming up!  Yeah!!  Don't forget to get inky!!







No comments: