Saturday, May 14, 2022

You're Purrfect!

 


I stamped Cat Lady and colored with Copic markers.   Then I stamped her again on designer paper and fussy cut out the hat.   I adhered the hat paper to the cat on the white panel and colored the edge of glasses with a Copic marker.  I stamped  the verse You're Purrfect just below the cat lady on the white panel.  I layered the white focal image panel on coordinating background papers on a green card stock bae for the A2 card.   

Perhaps you are wondering how you might be able to all of the new May stamps. Well then you just "Gotta Have It All" or so near all that it would be silly not take advantage of the terrific "Gotta Have It All" price!

All products, stamps, and stencils may be purchased and get 10% off of that total when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out.  



Happy Memorial Day! Don't forget to get inky!!







1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Puurfect in all kinds of ways. The background is lovely and the hat matches the bg very well. I love how you stamped over DSP. She looks very sophisticated.