Monday, May 16, 2022

Thank you!!




I created a tag for the focal image.  I used the Thank You from one of the verses from Thank You for Your Service.  I placed the completed tag on  scrap of 12x12 scrapbook paper from my stash.  I used Copic markers to color Father and Daughter.   Blending brushes were used to add the grass and the sky. 

 Perhaps you are wondering how you might be able to all of the new May stamps. Well then you just "Gotta Have It All" or so near all that it would be silly not take advantage of the terrific "Gotta Have It All" price!

All products, stamps, and stencils may be purchased and get 10% off of that total when you use TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out.  



The flowering trees here are beautiful and the weather here is warming up!  Yeah!!  Don't forget to get inky!!







No comments: