Monday, December 28, 2015

Another Blast from the Past

2016 will quickly be here.  The Technique Junkie Design Team is working on new cards with the new stamps!  January 1 we will have a Blog Hop showing off the new stamps!

But for now, I am sharing a few of my favorite works of art from times past!



This card was created with the Watercolor Reinkers technique!  I used stamps from Rogue Redhead stamps, Impression Obsession stamps, and from Too Much Fun rubber stamps. It is a fun technique creating a unique canvas on which to stamp an image.  I found in using this technique that I couldn't decide what stamp to use until the paper had dried.  Then I let the colors and pattern within the colors "speak" to me about which image I should use. 

One of the things I have always enjoyed about the Technique Junkie newsletter and CDs is the huge variety of techniques available in one place.   I enjoy learning new techniques to utilize the materials I have in a better way, and of course to learn about new products that I now have to have!  


Have a wonderfully inky day!  What you learned new in the stamping world?

Judy

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Judy,
Just love the giraffe card. Can you direct me where to find directions on this technique?
Annie