Monday, October 30, 2017

Merry Christmas - 30 Days of Christmas Day 16



From October 15 thorough November 13 Technique Junkies Stamps is celebrating 30 Days Of Christmas! All Technique Junkies Christmas stamps are 20% off  during this event!  And if a customer uses my TJ10Judy code, the customer can receive an ADDITIONAL 10% off!   Be sure you go and see what the Design Team is doing at https://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com/  .

To create this card I used two Technique Junkies Stamps: Creaking Trees - http://techniquejunkies.com/creaking-trees/  , and Gifts of Christmas - www.techniquejunkies.com/gifts-of-christmas-set-of-5/

I used sticky notes to create a mask above and below leaving about 1 1/4 inch in the middle.  I sponged green ink at the bottom half of this space and blue ink on the top half of this space. I used olive and brown markers to only ink the trees and stamped them repeatedly to fill in the spaces until I was satisfied there were enough trees. I used a thin marker to create snow mounds for the trees. 

The verse was stamped with Versafine black ink, and heat embossed with detail black powder. 

During the 30 days of Christmas, every stamp in the Christmas category is 20% off. AND every customer can use my discount code – TJ10Judy  for an additional 10% discount! That means if you use my code you would receive 30% off all Christmas stamps.  And if you see stamps you want that are not Christmas , using the TJ10Judy code will get 10% off of everything else that isn't Christmas. So get shopping, stampers!



Happy Monday, and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Wow, this tree card is another great idea with that stamp.
I love this version. Beautifully made, Judy!