Monday, July 2, 2018

Jar of Shells


I used three different Technique Junkies Stamps to create this lovely card. I used Seahorses, Seashell Borders, and Incrediball Canning Jar

I stamped the first row of the seashell border, and then used a mask to stamp more borders to create a beach filled with shells. To create shells in the jar, I stamped a border row of shells, and then the jar over the shells. The sky was sponged with blue and a cloud stencil. I sponged blue inside the jar. And then I cut out the jar. Everything was colored with colored with my Copic markers. I used a Versamark marker and added ink here and there. The ink was covered with some sand colored embossing powder. That added some texture to the card. A pale yellow ribbon was added to the side. Last, the verse was stamped with Memento ink.  





Please remember that all of the new stamps are on sale 15% off without a coupon through July 8. And you can use the coupon TJ10Judy for 10% off of everything else in the Technique Junkies web store.  


Have a great day and get inky!!

Judy Jackson



1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love everything about this. So clever to use the Mason jar! Evocative!