Saturday, July 21, 2018

Mermaid Shaker Card


 


Shaker Cards can be intimidating.  You need to use the right stamps to create a scene and for inside the shaker itself.  I felt these choices just work for this card!

I used these Technique Junkies stamps: By the Sea and SeagrassI used a stencil from A Colorful Life stencils with Art Anthology Colorations sprays. 

Clear acetate from packaging creates the window and a couple of varieties of beads and glittery stuff were used for the "shaker" elements.

A 10% discount can be yours if you use the discount code TJ10Judy at the Technique Junkies web store when you check out with your order.


Hope your day is just grand, and get inky!

Judy Jackson



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card! Bee L.

Beth Norman said...

I love, love, love this card. Concidentally I shared a memory on FB using this same stamp. It's funny how we think alike, eh?!

Yes indeed shaker cards are intimidating. I bought a box of 100 acetate sheets because I'd like to use them for technique, but most of all those darn intimidating shaker cards.

You did a bang on job with this stamp and the shaker card.