Saturday, October 6, 2018

Corner Holly Sprays






My card above uses Technique Junkies Seasons Greetings stamp set.   I colored the holly and berries with Twinkling H2Os. After dry, I fussy cut them out and layered them on the top of a piece of brown  card stock run through a wood grained embossing folder. I sponged color on the card stock to  give it additional dimension. A ribbon bow and some bling finish the card.

And in honor of World Card Making Day, Pat has a great sale on at Technique Junkies Stamps 
Take $10.00 of an order between $50.00 to 100.00
Use the code TAKE10.
Orders of $100.00 or more will earn you $20.00 off using the Code TAKE20.
Note: The discount doesn't apply to Bundles!!!!

Don't forget all of the Technique Junkies October Release stamps are on sale for 15% off through October 8!



Then everything else can use my discount code of 10% with the special code of TJ10Judy!

Have a wonderful day and I hope you have a chance to make some cards on this World Card Making Day!Hope you get inky!!

Judy Jackson



No comments: