Saturday, October 13, 2018

My Soul Will Dance

This card was made with TJ Peony Collage  and TJ Soul To Dance.  I used white pigment ink and white embossing powder.  I heat set set the powder. After it had cooled a bit, I used three colors of TJ Shimmering Bliss sprays to add color.  I let it soak in fora few seconds.  I used a paper towel to absorb the extra.  The verse was heat embossed with derail black embossing powder on yellow vellum.  I tore the edges and used my smallest Xyron machine for the adhesive.  

The embellishments include a sticker butterfly and some yellow rhinestones.

Have a wonderful day -- and get inky!

Be sure to use the code TJ10Judy to get another 10% off your total order!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card is so pretty

Trudy said...



What a gorgeous card, Judy! Thank you for the techniques you used to create it. I haven't thought about white pigment ink for quite some time. Thanks to you, I'm going to look for it!!
Trudy