Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Retirement


I love these TJ Hat Ladies. Sometimes I use them with the verse that is part of the stamp and sometimes, like on this card, I only use the ladies themselves.   I stamped them on white Neenah card stock, and ten stamped them again on background paper and card stock so I could "paper piece" their clothing.  Their faces are colored in with Copic markers and the sky is sponged on.  The Hat Ladies stamp is perfect for ATCs!  I paired the TJ Retirement stamp as the perfect saying for the front of this card.

The background for the card is created with Antique Glimmers Updated using Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss.  I used a variety of colors.  See my blog post on August 26 for a good explanation of this technique.

Lace, pearls, and rhinestones finish off this card!

Don't forget to use the code TJ10Judy to save yourself 10% when you check out!


Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: