Saturday, September 28, 2019

Many Paws


Anyone who has followed my blog for very long knows that I really like using the Antique Glimmers technique from the December 2009/January 2010 Technique Junkie Newsletter. It just gives a great and unusual background.

I also like experimenting with this basic  technique  and seeing what I can use with the basic instructions.  This time I used the Aladine IZINK Liquid Pigment inks. What I immediately discovered was that these inks, while a liquid, are not very runny. So they require a liquid to thin them for this technique.  You can either use plain water IF you are using the PEARL version of these inks.  If you are using the MATTE version, then you will need to add some water and then add Dazzle Shimmering Bliss to get the shimmer and glimmer in Antique Glimmers.. 

The Many Paws stamp is such an amusing stamp -- especially for those (like me) who finally finished that time in my life where I experienced many, many moments of my very own personal summer!  





Please remember to use my code - TJ10Judy - when you check out. That will save YOU 10% on your whole order.

Have a great day and get inky!


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute Judy. Thanks for sharing your process