Wednesday, September 25, 2019

She Was Beautiful


I paired this Veiled Woman with Beautiful and Brilliant and I think it goes together very well.  She is colored with Copic markers. I think of this woman as having a classic beauty much like Audrey Hepburn.   However, even Audrey Hepburn was troubled with her own self image.  All too often we do not understand how beautiful we are.  Things that strike most people as physical beauty  never really define the beauty in a person.  Physical beauty changes and fades as we grow older, but what we are inside doesn't.  I have seen people who have "physical beauty" but on the inside are mean and vindictive.  And I know people who do not have what we call a great deal of physical beauty but are truly beautiful inside -- where it really counts. So I say to you - be beautiful, especially on the inside!


Please remember to use my code - TJ10Judy - when you check out. That will save you 10% on your whole order.

Have a great day and get inky!


No comments: