Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Shimmering Bliss Leaves


 I love, LOVE using Shimmering Bliss sprays!  They have a way of being able to take a card from pretty to a WOW! card.  There are three shades of Shimmering Bliss on this card.

First I stamped Vintage Botanical Birch with white pigment ink on white card stock. Then I covered the image with white embossing powder and heat set it.  The Shimmering Bliss was sprayed over the card stock.  The embossed leaves resisted the sprays, and I was able to just wipe it off.

Leaves Turn was heat embossed with white embossing powder on colored vellum.  I adhered the vellum to the card front with a Xyron machine.  It is the perfect embellishment!



Please remember to use my code - TJ10Judy - when you check out. That will save you 10% on your whole order.

Have a great day and get inky!

No comments: