Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fur Baby

People who know me well, know I am not an animal person.  It helps that I am allergic to both cats and dogs.  I enjoy watching cute animal videos but that is it.  I do not want the responsibility of pets either. All of my siblings have or had dogs or cats, even when we were kids.  But I never did. And they have pets now.  Two of my children have pets.  They didn't as children because of my allergies.  But these two Technique Junkies stamps just go together. 

So I paired Buddies and Fur Baby to create this cute card.  The Buddies stamp just makes you go,  "Awe, so cute!"  I used a smooth vanilla card stock. Using my MISTI was very important as I "knew" I would need to ink and reink and reink  this photo stamp to get a good clean image.  I used Memento ink in shades of brown.  Then I smooshed the ink pad on a non-porous surface.  I spritzed the ink with water and then watercolored over the fur on the animals. I used a brown fine type water based marker to add in the details that watercoloring faded a bit.

Fur Baby was heat embossed with detail gold powder.

Save some money on your order by using TJ10Judy  as you check out.  Have a great day getting inky!



No comments: