Monday, January 27, 2020

Lovely Hibiscus



I am in Florida for the winter, and we have hibiscus blooming.  I hope we do not get a freeze that kills off the flowers.  I saw a yellow one the other day, and it was beautiful.   So I decided to make a yellow flower on this Technique Junkies Hibiscus Panel.  I used Twinkling H2Os to paint the flower panel.

I used A Colorful Life Designs Stencils  Interlocking Leaves for both the base card panel and to finish out the hibiscus panel.     The base card was sprayed with a couple of shades of green Shimmering Bliss sprays.   The leaves on the hibiscus panel were sponged with dye based ink.   The differences compliment each other.

Layering and yellow fuzzy yarn finish the card.

Be sure to save 10% of your total order on the Technique Junkies website by using TJ10Judy. 


Have a wonderful day -- and get inky. 



No comments: