Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Be True to Yourself



I used the Skeleton Leaf Stencil for the background.  I used Pixie Spray to hold the stencil in place. Then I used the ink blending brushes to add color.   I  stamped Modern Dandelions with black Versafine ink and heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.  The verse is Be True to Yourself  and was heat embossed.


Two special you need to know about are the 15% off each of the July Release stamps through July 8. This is the last day!!  Make sure you take advantage!

BUT if you GOTTA HAVE IT ALL - all of the Technique Junkies July Release stamps there is a special for that too! Save 25% off ALL the July stamps with the July "Gotta Have it All" Bundle! Get all 14 stamps with a retail value of $121.30  for only  $89.99! That is a savings of $31.31!

And you can stack the coupon and get 10% off  as well.

Have a marvelous day - and  I hope you find a little getting inky time.

No comments: