Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Jewels of July! New Beautiful Stamps and a Discount for July!!


Today we announce the new Technique Junkies July Release.  They are wonderful!  You can see the entire July Release here.  As is usual,  all of the new release stamps are 15% off without a discount code through July 8.  The discount will show up when you check out.  You can start this blog hop here.  The Design Team members have created wonderful projects you will not want to miss seeing.

My first card uses Summer Barn  as the focal image, and the background is Raining Confetti.  I used a homemade cloud stencil and a sponge to create the sky.  I used a stamping platform and dye based markers applying and reapplying ink in certain areas over and over until I was satisfied with the depth of color.  I used a fine tip brown marker to add highlights to the sunflower petals. Then I inked up the entire image with Versamark and added clear embossing powder before I heat set it.

I sprayed yellow and blue Shimmering Bliss spray over the Raining Confetti background image.
My second card uses Crane as the focal image.   I used my Copic markers to color him like a Blue Heron.  The background is Seashells and Coral heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.  I sprayed it with Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss Spray. The greeting is from a great set called Things I Want to Do.  I used Copic markers to color in the crane or blue heron.

And now you have the wonderful opportunity to hop along for this July Release Blop Hop and see the wonderful projects or Eye Candy created with these Jewels of July Technique Junkies release!  Happy shopping.

***********************************************************************
Judy Jackson - You are here now.
Ro Donner - Go to Ro's blog next.
Don't forget to go shopping for the July stamps and save 15% off of all of those stamps. In addition you can use TJ10Judy and stack another 10% savings on your order!
                                    
And Pat Huntoon just announced the Gotta Have It All bundle.    Buy ALL of the July Release stamps and save 25% - that's $31.00 folks!!

I hope you have a marvelous day, and that you have a chance to get inky!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great cards, Judy. My favorite stamy of the new release is the barn/sunflower design. tfs-stay well.

Patti J said...

Judy, these are beautiful! This has been a great release...lots of fun to create with. Can’t wait to start on August!