Monday, June 7, 2021

Ocean Shaker Card

I created this shaker card using the new June Technique Junkies release of Framed Seascape.  I stamped twice on two 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 white panels.  I colored all of the elements the same with Copic markers.  I used the Turbulent Water Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  The view above is the card laying down after shaking it.  And the view below is the card standing up.

I used a tiny black rhinestone on each eye of the fish. I used my trimmer and cut away the excess around the frame and prepared it for the top layer of the shaker card.  I used a die and cut out a scalloped circle circle in the top layer.  Then I adhered a scrap piece of acetate  from packaging  and adhered it on the back of the top layer.  Then I used thin strips of foam tape around the edges of the top layer and around the circle.  I used a tiny spoon and placed a small amount of the tiny blue stars in the middle of where the window would cover on the bottom layer.  I positioned the top layer so it lined up perfectly with the bottom layer.  

There is an excellent deal if you "gotta have them all!"    You save $26.45!!!  Wow! What a savings!
Please remember that ALL of the June stamps are on sale for 15% off -- without any coupon through June 8. That is tomorrow! The discount will be taken when you check out. And should you find some other treasure you want to have you can use the code TJ10Judy, and a 10% discount will be taken on anything that is NOT already on sale.

Have a wonderful marvelous day, and get inky!!



 


 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding work Judy. I really like this. My jaw dropped open. Very creative.