Monday, June 14, 2021

Way to Go!

 


I created this card over a year ago and just hadn't posted it yet.  I created it a young relative's birthday in December, and then Covid happened -- need I say more?  It was never given to him.   I used the Swirl Mat stencil from  A Colorful Life Designs over a panel and then I had applied various shades of blue ink  leaving the white swirls.  I fussy cut the top to create the ocean.  I adhered it to a pnel where I created a cloudy sky with a homemade cloud stencil.  I stamped the Dolphin  on a scrap of white cardstock.  I colored it with various shades of gray Copic markers and then fussy  him out.  I pulled back the edge of the water and stuck him behind.  Way to Go was stamped  and heat embossed on the left side. 

There is an excellent deal if you "gotta have them all!"    You save $26.45!!!  Wow! What a savings!

You can use TJ10Judy to save 10% off of everything that is not currently on sale.
I hope your day is absolutely marvelous, and that you have some time to get inky.  




No comments: