Thursday, August 1, 2019

Awesome August! New Awesome Stamps!

As you know today is August 1.  And THAT means NEW TJ stamps!  And they are just awesome this month. And as usual Pat Huntoon has all of the new TJ releases for August on sale with an automatic 15% discount -- and you can stack another 10% discount on your entire order by using my unique code of TJ10Judy.  Go here to see all of the new Technique Junkies August Release stamps!  The Hop Begins here.




My first card uses the new stamp  that I know pet lovers will adore!  Fur Baby states what pet lovers feel!  I paired the sentiment with the doggies from All Shapes.  I fussy cut them and drew some grass with the green gel pen from the Kaisercraft-KaiserColour Glitter Gel Pens.

This next card is watercolored with with Aladine inks. I used Cactus and Amethyst shades.  I used Ocean Depth Shimmering Bliss spray to watercolor the sky.  The stamps are Echinacea and In Full Bloom Sentiments .
This lovely lady in Dreaming of Wings was so easy to watercolor.   I used Copic markers for her skin.  I used a variety of shimmery card stock. 


Hop along through the Technique Junkies Design Team blogs and enjoy all of the eye candy!!  There are some WOWZA samples this month!

Judy Jackson - You are here!
Kia Gibson-Clapper Go here next.
Remember that all of the Technique Junkies Stamps in the August release are automatically discounted through August 8. And you can stack another 10% discount by using my special code of TJ10Judy. What a great deal!


Have a wonderful day and get inky!





1 comment:

Ro Donner said...

Love them all, Judy!