Monday, August 26, 2019

Story of the Earth


To create this scene I used three colors of Shimmering Bliss Spray and quickly sprayed across the sky.  I started at the bottom with Mindaro Shimmering Bliss.  The next color was Festive Flamingo Shimmering Bliss.  And the last color was Lapis Lazuli Shimmering Bliss.

Then I stamped Desert Landscape Border with black pigment ink and heat embossed it with detail black embossing powder.  Grain of Sand was stamped and heat embossed on vellum.  I used my Xyron machine to adhere it.

I love to save money -- especially on crafty things!  So save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in the coupon box when you check out.  You will save 10% on your while order!

 Have a terrific day -- and get inky!!


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a pretty card. Nice sunset!