Monday, August 12, 2019

Blooming Rose

  I watercolored this beautiful Rose Frame stamp.  From another blog I learned if you stamp in a pale yellow dye based ink  you can see where to watercolor and it ends up looking like a "no line" watercolor.  Isn't that cool?  Then to finish it off you use a few water color pencils to add details.

Then I used one of the sentiments from Full Bloom Sentiments, and stamped it on vellum.  I heat embossed the verse  with detail gold embossing powder.

I added shimmer to the roses with a Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua pen. I used Nuvo drops as embellishments along with  a few beads.  I also added a few splatters.  I really like the way this card turned out and will be using it as a wedding card for a friend.

Use the code TJ10Judy to save  10% on your entire order from Technique Junkies.

 Have a marvelous stampalicious day, and get inky!

No comments: