Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Explore, Dream, Discover


I used two Technique Junkies Stamps to create this card. The saying is from  Road Trip, and the desert scene is Desert Landscape Border.

The mountains are from three shades of colored vellum cut with a mountain die.  I used my Versamark Marker to edge the tallest mountains and heat embossed some white embossing powder for snow.  Did you know that if you don't have a circle or moon stamp you can use your index finger inked up with white pigment ink and create a moon by swirling the ink in a tight circle?  Heat emboss it with white embossing powder.

I sponged on a variety of colors on white card stock to create a sunset sky before adding the mountains.

Please remember to use my personal code to save yourself 10% off of your total order. TJ10Judy
 Have a great day, and get inky!

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowza what a unique card. Very nicely done

Mitzi said...

Okay, you are now a "full-blooded enabler" because I loved your card and then stumbled onto that die and HAD to have it. LOL