Saturday, August 17, 2019

Beautiful Minds



I used Dreaming of Wings  and Beautiful Minds to create this card. The greeting was heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.  Both stamps are Technique Junkies Stamps. Her face, skin, and hair are colored with Copic markers. Her dress and some highlights on her hair were colored with Shimmering Bliss Sprays.

To create the background paper I did an experiment with some new product TJ is carrying.  I really like the Antique Glimmers  technique.  It is very versatile. 

I used Aladine IZINK inks, water, and lots of  Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Spray.   I learned that while the colors are beautiful, and easy to paint with, they need lots of water and a glimmer spray to move for this technique. I would do it again knowing that next time it would be best to start with a good sized pool of water on my work surface,  then add the inks, and then spray with the Dazzle Shimmering Bliss spray,  Then dip my paper into the various colors.

Want to save some money on your order?  Of course you do!  Then use TJ10Judy in the coupon box as you check out to save 10% on your total order.
 Have a marvelous day, and be sure to get inky!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very beautiful Judy.terrific colour combination