Monday, October 10, 2022

Bright Lights


Christmas needs Christmas lights!  I stamped Christmas Lights  with Versamark in on black card stock.  I heat embossed the lights with detail gold embossing powder.   I painted the lights with Smooch paints.  When dry I put Crystal Effects on each light bulb.  I stamped a greeting from Scripted Holidays with Versamark ink on black card stock  and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I trimmed and layered everything to complete the card

 If you really want all or nearly all of the October release, you should get the "Gotta Have It All" grouping and save more than 15%!  



And if there are other stamps or items you wish to buy (like the Cloud Edger stencil) you can save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in coupon box when you check out.




 I hope your day is wonderful and that you find some time to get inky,  


No comments: