Sunday, October 2, 2022

Spectacular October's New Technique Junkie's Stamps


Yahoo!  It is time for another Technique Junkies Christmas release!    
There are stamps to appeal to everyone.  Stamps range from the whimsical to religious.  And there is  collection of great verses for your cards.  Be sure to look at the blog hop posts for each of our design team members.  I have seen their work and it is outstanding!  

I have two cards to share with you today.  The first one uses the  Classic Santa. This one is smaller than the background Santa and allows you to have background paper showing which is exactly what I did.  I paired it with a verse from Scripted Holidays.   I used water color pencils to color my Santa.



I used Fir Forest and stamped it twice. THe second stamping was slightly off-set so there would be more depth to the trees.  Then I used blending brushes and the Cloud Edger stencil  to create the sky.  I used Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper.  to add the illusion of it snowing.  The verse is stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.. The verse is from Scripted Holidays.    It has six great verses.   I had some great background paper of fir trees that I used. 


 

As always, the new release is 15% off -- no coupon needed - and the discount is good through October 8.  The discounted price should show up as you check out.    However, if you really want all or nearly all of the October release, you should get the "Gotta Have It All" grouping and save more than 15%!  



And if there are other stamps or items you wish to buy (like the Cloud Edger stencil) yoou can save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in coupon box when you check out.


Now you need to know how to hop through the October release blog hop.   Start with the TJ blog and end with Pat Huntoon's personal blog!

TJ blog:

Videos: Tracy Shultz will have a video at 8 am on the 2nd. I will do a live on Sunday, October 2 at 8:00 p.m. EST on my YouTube Channel:
Tracy Fear: October 2nd 8am EST
Click on their names/hot links to go to videos.
I sure hope you are having beautiful weather and that the hurricane did not cause you a ton of trouble. Be sure to get inky!



No comments: