Saturday, October 22, 2022

Let it Snow


I created a shaker card with Let It Snow. I colored it with the new Distress Water color pencils.  I trimmed it down and applied it to the poinsettia paper bordered with black card stock.  Then I slipped it inside a clear cellophane envelope. I added a few snow sprinkles and then folded over the excess envelope and taped it down securely.  I adhered it to the based card.  Then I stamped Jingle All the Way on vellum and heat embossed it.  I die cut to vellum in scalloped embossed circle and adhered it on the front.  A festive card!

  
 If you really want all or nearly all of the October release, you should get the "Gotta Have It All" grouping and save more than 15%!  



And if there are other stamps or items you wish to buy (like the Cloud Edger stencil) you can save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in coupon box when you check out.




 I hope your day is wonderful and that you find some time to get inky,  


No comments: