Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Christmas Tree


I stamped Christmas Tree with Gifts  on white card stock.  I used a stamping platform.  I first used black Memento ink for only the gifts.  Then I  used several shades of green dye based inks on the tree in order to create shading and some minor visual depth.  I colored the gifts with Copic markers.  I dye cut the teee skirt which was reall part of a wreath die.   I dry embossed some brown card stock in a wood grain embossing folder and used a stiff sponge to show up the wood grain.  I fussy cut around the gifts and slipped the tree skirt and wood flooring under the tree. I used a variety of Nuvo drops to add the colored lights and  balls to the tree.  I cut apart the words on the Vertical Merry Christmas to place the words on either side of the tree.  
 
 If you really want all or nearly all of the October release, you should get the "Gotta Have It All" grouping and save more than 15%!  



And if there are other stamps or items you wish to buy (like the Cloud Edger stencil) you can save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in coupon box when you check out.




 I hope your day is wonderful and that you find some time to get inky,  


No comments: