Saturday, October 29, 2022

May Peace


I used markers and my stamping platform to stamp Pine Branch.  I would apply the side of the dye based markers to the various areas of the stamp and continue to do so until all of the stamp is completely inked to my satisfaction.  Then I chose a stamp from Scripted Holidays and stamped it on vellum and heat embossed it.  Then I double the velum to create a thicker vellum so the words could be more easily read.  

  
 If you really want all or nearly all of the October release, you should get the "Gotta Have It All" grouping and save more than 15%!  



And if there are other stamps or items you wish to buy (like the Cloud Edger stencil) you can save 10% by using the code TJ10Judy in coupon box when you check out.




 I hope your day is wonderful and that you find some time to get inky,  


No comments: